Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lack of updates

You know guys, I legitimately feel bad for the lack of updates here. I really wanted to make this blog successful, but it reached a point where it just stopped moving. Even if I actively posted, it wasn't making any progress. So honestly, after a while I just couldn't be bothered.


So, I don't even know. I'll do a game review. Tomorrow. What game is it? ITS GONNA BE A SURPRISE BUT SINCE I ONLY REALLY PLAY JRPGS WELL I DO PLAY OTHER GENRES TOO BUT MY GAME LIBRARY MOSTLY CONSISTS OF JRPG'S IT'LL PROBABLY BE ONE OF THEM. SO YOU KNOW NOW YOU CAN EXPECT IT AND ENJOY IT. AND YOU PROBABLY WON'T EVEN SEE THIS POST BECAUSE IT WON'T HAVE GOOD ADVERTISING THEN YOU'LL SEE THE GAME REVIEW THEN MAYBE LOOK AT OTHER POSTS THEN SEE THIS POST AND BE LIKE "I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT I READ THE REVIEW KAY" AND YEAH. ITS GONNA BE GOOD.

I really don't know how active I'll be, but I'll try at least. I'm always trying to come up with ideas for new content, I'm just no good at that kinda stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment